PCM is pleased to provide opportunities for short-term teams to travel to Poland to assist in ministry and service projects. We believe short-term teams can be a significant encouragement to the Polish churches as they establish relationships with pastors and church leaders, serve alongside the members of the church, and reach out to meet the needs of the local communities.
As a short-term team member, you can use your gifts to serve the people of Poland and, in so doing, build bridges between the nations that will last into eternity. Your heart for God and His Kingdom will surely expand as you witness faith in action in a foreign country.
As part of a PCM short-term trip, you can assist Polish congregations/church plants in one or more of the following ways:
- Leadership Development
- Small group ministry
- Children’s ministry
- Worship ministry
- Local evangelism initiatives (teaching conversational English, soccer clinics, etc.)
- Building renovation and work projects that serve the needs of the local church
- Fulfilling other specific needs of the local congregation as needed
2022 Global Gathering, Warsaw, Poland
New Date: June 16-19, 2022
Global Gathering President: Maui Dwulat, Proem Ministries
2022 PCM Short Term Opportunities
The 2022 summer trips to Poland have been scheduled around the Global Gathering in Warsaw, Poland
TRIPS to POLAND: (June 13-27, 2022)
Cost: $975 (includes Global Gathering, 5 day initiative with local Polish church or Ostroda Camp, and seeing Warsaw)
- Polish Partners: Churches in Biała Podlaska, Działdowo, Warsaw West, Sosnowiec, Lublin, Nysa, Wilanów, and Białogard, and Ostroda Camp
- Primary Involvement: building projects, community service, youth camp
- Limit: 100 in all initiatives
- Application with $75 is due: March 1, 2022
- Balance of $900 is due: April 1, 2022
Come and experience Poland through one of Polish Christian Ministries’ short-term trip opportunities! You must be 18 years of age to apply (if younger, then a legal guardian must accompany you), and you must submit applications, waiver forms, and references to the PCM office in a timely fashion. For more information contact David Hatfield at email@example.com or call him at 810-923-0226.
Send an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org for a short term trip Application Form.
Send your application fee $75
Please make checks payable to: Polish Christian Ministries.
Please put in the check memo: Short-Term Volunteer
Send checks and applications to:
Polish Christian Ministries
10747 Culver Road
Brighton, Michigan 48114
If you have questions please don’t hesitate to contact David Hatfield @ email@example.com or call him @ 810-923-0226.