Current Prayer Needs
- Pray for the launch of the new ELI (Emerging Leaders Internship) interns in the four Warsaw churches in January 2017
- Pray for Tytus and Jolanta Pikalski who are transitioning to a new church plant in Garwolin (January 2017)
- Pray for the church in Lidzbark Welski as they have sent Arek and Asia Kotlewski to serve in their Mission Station in Działdowo
- Pray for the Taylor Lighthouse team serving in public schools teaching English in Sandomierz (January 2017)
- Pray for the leadership training sessions in 15 Polish churches in 2017 (Sosnowiec, January 21-22; Plock, January 28-29; Katowice February 10)
- Pray for the church in Bielsk Podlaski as they welcome a new youth minister to serve in their church (January 2017).
- Pray for the church in Biała Podlaska. They have purchased new property and now are planning to begin Phase II in April 2017.
- Pray for the after school program for children, Klub Narnia, in Olsztyn. They serve between 30-40 children 5 days a week, helping them with their homework, feeding them a meal and sharing the love of Jesus through telling stories and making crafts.
- Pray for the church in Ostróda who is having 30 children come to their weekly Kidz Klub on Friday nights.
- Pray for the short term teams who will travel to Poland in 2017 to serve the churches and encourage the believers in Poland.
Join our Prayer and Fasting Team
We set aside Mondays as a day dedicated to prayer and fasting for the nation of Poland. Send us your name and email if you will commit to joining us.