A LETTER FROM THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
Greetings from Polish Christian Ministries!
I hope you and your families are well and safe.
In seeking to be obedient to God’s Word and in light of the Covid-19 crisis, PCM is complying with the restrictions set in place by our governing authorities, both in the United States and in Poland. We have received questions and feedback from our Polish partners and U.S. supporters in regards to PCM’s ministry involvement. Due to the uncertainty of how long the restrictions will be in place, PCM is proactively taking the following measures:
- The salaries for 52 Polish pastors and ministry workers will remain our top priority;
- Providing financial funding for building/renovation projects will continue as long as there are designated funds to send (e.g., from “3 for 3 in 3”) and building projects are allowed to continue in Poland;
- Ministry initiatives with Polish churches (e.g., teaching English at Plock) and at Ostroda Camp have been canceled or postponed through August 31, 2021;
- Ministry operations will continue with PCM staff and partners working from home;
- Mail, donor gifts, and expenses will be taken care of in a normal fashion;
- Communication with US churches and individuals will continue, although all travel is suspended;
- PCM’s Executive Committee will continue to monitor the developments and will adjust ministry operations accordingly.
During this time of uncertainty and challenge I want to encourage you to not lose heart but actually be strengthened in faith and devotion to our Sovereign God. This is an opportunity to spend more time in prayer and in God’s Word. These restrictions and lockdowns can be seen as gifts from God to help us “reset” our lives and our priorities. Let us go about our work diligently and faithfully, entrusting ourselves to God’s mighty hand. Thank you for your prayers and continued support.
Forever in Christ,
PCM Executive Director
Praise God for…
- … each of our Polish partners who continually give of themselves to build up the churches in Poland.
- … healing several of our Polish partners who have been sick with Covid-19.
- … all of our U.S. supporting churches and individuals, including …
- Southwestern Christian Church, Weatherford, Oklahoma
- Fairfield Church of Christ, Fairfield, Ohio
- Fairfield Christian Church, Lancaster, Ohio
- Council Grove Christian Church, Council Grove, Kansas
- First Christian Church, Macclenny, Florida
- Homer Christian Church, Homer, Alaska
- Brownstown Christian Church, Brownstown, Indiana
- Rockville Christian Church, Rockville, Indiana
- First Christian Church, Fairfield, Illinois
- Academy Christian Church, Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Converse Church of Christ, Converse, Indiana
- Christ’s Hope & Ministries, Ft. Wayne, Indiana
- Milford Christian Church, Milford, Illinois
- Christian Church at Rome, Rome, Georgia
- First Church of Christ, Washington, North Carolina
Please pray for…
- … our Polish partners to have good health and strength to serve during the pandemic.
- … God’s provision for these needs:
- Warsaw West renovating new ministry space at a shopping mall: $55K by June 30.
- Biala Podlaska needs $40K to finish the roof of their new building ASAP.
- Christian School of Music needs $40K to make final payment on building and property by Sept. 15.
- Ciechanow needs $10K ASAP to insulate the roof and walls of their building.
- Ostroda Camp Chapel Project needs $7K by June.
- Ukrainian Youth Camp needs $5K by July 1.
- … the church in Plock as they select new leadership in June.
- … a worship leader for the church in Sandomierz.
- … the churches in Lidzbark Welski and Radom as they both are in need of pastors.