Continue to make these requests known before our faithful God on behalf of Polish Christian Ministries. Please pray for …
- the family of Adela Bajko, wife of Paul Bajko (founder and director of PCM for more than 40 years) Her life has greatly impacted the growth of the church in Poland. We thank God for this faithful servant who poured herself out on behalf of God’s kingdom work.
- the PCM interns both in the States and in Poland: Tori Janacek and Nathan Fielder serving in Poland until July 16; Michal Drewulski with New Hope CC in Whitestown, IN; Iwona Robel with Western Hills CC in Lawton, OK; Olek Podwysocki with Post Road CC in Indianapolis, IN; and Pawel & Marta Stepien with the new church plant in Palm Bay, FL.
- all those who are traveling as short-term workers to Poland. Pray that the church planting initiative in Warsaw and the teaching English outreach in Ciechanow this month will be to God’s glory and the building up of His Church.
- Maxim Katz, leader with Chosen People Ministries, who has been diagnosed with kidney disease and recently began dialysis.
- safety in journey as David and Sandy are traveling in Poland on behalf of PCM:
- July 1-7: Church planting initiative in Warsaw Bemowo and Warsaw Wilanow
- July 8-13: Teaching English/evangelistic outreaches in Ciechanow
- July 18: Return to the U.S.
- July 31-August 3: Polish ministry intern evaluations at Post Road Christian (Aug 1) and New Hope Christian (Aug 2). Taking PL ministry interns to Chicago airport on Aug 3.