A LETTER FROM THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
Greetings from Polish Christian Ministries!
I hope you and your families are well and safe.
In seeking to be obedient to God’s Word and in light of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis, PCM is complying
with the restrictions set in place by our governing authorities, both in the United States and in Poland. We
have received questions and feedback from our Polish partners and U.S. supporters in regard to PCM’s
ministry involvement beyond the end of April. Due to the uncertainty of how long the restrictions will be in
force, PCM is proactively taking the following measures:
During this time of uncertainty and challenge I want to encourage you to not lose heart but actually be strengthened in faith and devotion to our Sovereign God. This is an opportunity to spend more time in prayer and in God’s Word. These restrictions and lockdowns can be seen as gifts from God to help us “reset” our lives and our priorities. Let us go about our work diligently and faithfully, entrusting ourselves to God’s mighty hand. Thank you for your prayers and continued support.
- The salaries for 52 Polish pastors and ministry workers will remain our top priority;
- Providing financial funding for building/renovation projects will continue as long as there are designated funds to send (e.g., from “3 for 3 in 3”) and building projects are allowed to continue in Poland;
- Ministry initiatives with Polish churches (e.g., teaching English at Plock) and at Ostroda Camp have been canceled or postponed through August 31, 2020;
- Ministry operations will continue with PCM staff and partners working from home;
- Mail, donor gifts, and expenses will be taken care of in a normal fashion;
- Communication with US churches and individuals will continue, although all travel is suspended;
- PCM’s Executive Committee will continue to monitor the developments and will adjust ministry operations accordingly.
May our great God continue to impart His wisdom and may His peace reign in our hearts.
Forever in Christ,
PCM Executive Director
Praise God for …
- the progress made on thirteen building and renovation projects.
- His care and provision during the Covid pandemic.
- our SBA PPP loan being forgiven. Thank you, God, for your provision!
- a successful and inspiring CSM conference to begin the school year.
Please pray for…
- Pastor Henryk Karasiewicz who went to the hospital for open heart surgery but was sent home due to an outbreak of Covid. He is still waiting for his surgery to take place.
- Pastor Zbigniew Chojnacki who was recently diagnosed with diabetes…. Polish pastors as they seek to minister while Covid-19 cases continue to spike.
- a worship leader for the church in Sandomierz.
- the churches in Lidzbark Welski and Radom as they both are in need of pastors.
- Dave and Sandy Hatfield’s travel schedule:
- November 1 at Post Road Christian Church, Indianapolis, IN
- November 15 at New Hope Christian Church, Whitestown, IN
- November 29 at Southport Heights Christian Church, Indianapolis, IN