A LETTER FROM THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
Greetings from Polish Christian Ministries!
I hope you and your families are well and safe.
In seeking to be obedient to God’s Word and in light of the Covid-19 crisis, PCM is complying with the restrictions set in place by our governing authorities, both in the United States and in Poland. We have received questions and feedback from our Polish partners and U.S. supporters in regards to PCM’s ministry involvement. Due to the uncertainty of how long the restrictions will be in place, PCM is proactively taking the following measures:
- The salaries for 52 Polish pastors and ministry workers will remain our top priority;
- Providing financial funding for building/renovation projects will continue as long as there are designated funds to send (e.g., from “3 for 3 in 3”) and building projects are allowed to continue in Poland;
- Ministry initiatives with Polish churches (e.g., teaching English at Plock) and at Ostroda Camp have been canceled or postponed through August 31, 2021;
- Ministry operations will continue with PCM staff and partners working from home;
- Mail, donor gifts, and expenses will be taken care of in a normal fashion;
- Communication with US churches and individuals will continue, although all travel is suspended;
- PCM’s Executive Committee will continue to monitor the developments and will adjust ministry operations accordingly.
During this time of uncertainty and challenge I want to encourage you to not lose heart but actually be strengthened in faith and devotion to our Sovereign God. This is an opportunity to spend more time in prayer and in God’s Word. These restrictions and lockdowns can be seen as gifts from God to help us “reset” our lives and our priorities. Let us go about our work diligently and faithfully, entrusting ourselves to God’s mighty hand. Thank you for your prayers and continued support.
Forever in Christ,
PCM Executive Director
Praise God for…
- sustained funds throughout 2020 to provide monthly support for our Polish pastors
- His faithful care over Pastor Henryk Karasiewicz. His heart surgery was long and complicated, but Henryk is now recovering at home and doing well. We are thankful.
- the various outreaches over the holidays to share the hope of Jesus
- the CSM new release of “Emmanuel” – now on YouTube and streaming channels
- each of our Polish partners who continually give of themselves to build up the church in Poland and give praise to God
Please pray for…
- Andrzej Bajeński, his wife Urszula, and several other Polish partners who have contracted Covid and are in need of healing
- our Polish partners to have good health, renewed courage, faith, hope, and perseverance as they minister during these uncertain times
- a worship leader for the church in Sandomierz
- the churches in Lidzbark Welski and Radom as they both are in need of pastors.
- funds to winterize the chapel at Ostróda Camp
- the Warsaw West church as they finalize a contract to lease space at a shopping mall.
- the Alpha Courses being offered in Pabianice, Warsaw, and other cities, to be an effective tool in leading many to Jesus and discipling them in His ways
Dave and Sandy’s tentative travel schedule (if Covid restrictions allow)
January 30-31 Christian Church at Rome (Rome GA)
January 31 Snellville Christian Church (Snellville GA)
February 1. Winder Christian Church (Winder, GA)
February 6-7 Tomoka Christian Church (Ormond Beach FL)
February 10 Christian Church of Holiday (New Port Richey FL)
February 14 Central Christian Church (Ocala FL)
February 21 Central Christian Church (Savannah GA)