A LETTER FROM THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
Greetings from Polish Christian Ministries!
I hope you and your families are well and safe.
In seeking to be obedient to God’s Word and in light of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis, PCM is complying
with the restrictions set in place by our governing authorities, both in the United States and in Poland. We
have received questions and feedback from our Polish partners and U.S. supporters in regard to PCM’s
ministry involvement beyond the end of April. Due to the uncertainty of how long the restrictions will be in
force, PCM is proactively taking the following measures:
During this time of uncertainty and challenge I want to encourage you to not lose heart but actually be strengthened in faith and devotion to our Sovereign God. This is an opportunity to spend more time in prayer and in God’s Word. These restrictions and lockdowns can be seen as gifts from God to help us “reset” our lives and our priorities. Let us go about our work diligently and faithfully, entrusting ourselves to God’s mighty hand. Thank you for your prayers and continued support.
- The salaries for 52 Polish pastors and ministry workers will remain our top priority;
- Providing financial funding for building/renovation projects will continue as long as there are designated funds to send (e.g., from “3 for 3 in 3”) and building projects are allowed to continue in Poland;
- Ministry initiatives with Polish churches (e.g., teaching English at Plock) and at Ostroda Camp have been canceled or postponed through August 31, 2020;
- Ministry operations will continue with PCM staff and partners working from home;
- Mail, donor gifts, and expenses will be taken care of in a normal fashion;
- Communication with US churches and individuals will continue, although all travel is suspended;
- PCM’s Executive Committee will continue to monitor the developments and will adjust ministry operations accordingly.
May our great God continue to impart His wisdom and may His peace reign in our hearts.
Forever in Christ,
PCM Executive Director
Praise God for …
- the baptisms which have taken place in several Polish churches over the summer.
- Liz Mentzer, PCM’s Financial Assistant for the last seven years, who will retire this October.
- His care and provision for finances and good health during the Covid pandemic.
- the progress made on the building and renovation projects.
Please pray for…
- a smooth transition to the services of Tower Accounting beginning October 1, 2020.
- the Global Gathering team as they determine the next steps for this special event in Warsaw (June 2021).
- Konrad Krajewski (Warsaw North mission pastor) and his family as they grieve the loss of his wife, Marta.
- the churches in Lidzbark Welski and Radom as they both are in need of pastors.