Praise God for …
- churches and individuals who pray and give so that churches can flourish in Poland.
- the fruitful internship at the Hamilton North campus.
- the 140 CSM students beginning classes this fall.
Please pray for …
- the financial need in the church in Bielsk Podlaski as one side of their building is collapsing and they need to replace the outer brick wall ($15K still needed for this project).
- the Plock church as they seek to raise $320K for their new addition (250-seat sanctuary plus children/youth classrooms). They broke ground in mid-August.
- the Wilanow church plant as they seek a new meeting place.
- the CSM school of music/worship as they seek a building of their own.
- Tomek and Natalia Biadon, who finished their time as ministry interns at the North Hamilton campus of the White River Christian Church in Noblesville, IN and have returned to Poland. Please pray for them as Tomek has enrolled this fall at WSTS Warszawa (School of Theology) and is seeking a ministry position with one of the Warsaw churches. If you or your church are interested in financially supporting Tomek, contact David Hatfield for more information.
- Pat Howard, the chairman of PCM’s Board of Directors, as he is being treated for Transverse Myelitis. Please pray for the return of feeling in his extremities and complete restoration of his nervous system.
- Tori Janacek as she continues to recover from knee injury.
- PCM will be represented at:
- Oct. 13: Kempton Christian Church, Kempton, IN
- Oct. 20 (AM): Salem Christian Church, Richmond, KY
- Oct. 20 (PM): Union City Christian Church, Richmond, KY
- Oct. 24: Fairfield Christian Church, Lancaster, OH
- Nov. 9-11: PCM Directors’ meeting at Southport Heights Christian Church, Indianapolis, IN
- Nov. 10: Southport Heights Christian Church, Indianapolis, IN
- Nov. 14-17: ICOM in Kansas City, MO (Booth 417)